Hacking Prevention Services
A mistake often made by CEO’s in nearly every industry is that they trust their IT department to protect them from computer hackers. What CEO’s often fail to understand is that it does not matter how educated your IT manager or CTO may be, it does not make them a hacker, or capable of thinking like a hacker. Unlike your accountant or your attorney, hacking is not something you learn in a classroom. Unlike other crimes, its existence has only been in the past 30 years, and education has not yet caught up with the crime. It takes an ethical hacker to think like a hacking criminal!
At National Cyber Security we work with upper level management and/or corporate executive to do 5 things:
- NCS will conduct a monthly security audit of your office network, website, facility or hospital for vulnerabilities to hackers, cyber blackmailers and/or corporate theft.
- Each time we perform a security audit and you do not alert your IT department, we will be providing 3 valuable things about your organizations.
- How vulnerable your organizations may be.
- How your IT department will stand up to a real security breach.
- Will your IT department detect an attempted attack and how they respond.
- NCS will also provide a security audit on the top 5 executives in the organization to see if their home computers are vulnerable to hackers. If your home computer has been attacked or infected by hackers, virus or malware then you can open your office network with a backdoor for hackers to get in. After we conduct the home audit we will write a report and polices for home use.
- We will train and write computer and cyber security policies in laymen terms for all of your employees. We will also provide online security classes for all employees to help them to identify threats to online security.
- If your network is ever hacked, as an NCS client; you will be able to call us 24/7 to work with your IT team to identify how you were hacked and who was behind the hack.
In order to catch a hacker it takes a hacker. National Cyber Security has cyber security experts, ex-hackers, Private Investigators and ex-law enforcement in 6 countries that make up our Hacker For Hi-Tech Crime Solutions.com and Hacker For Hire division. We offer real legal problem solving solution for the following services under our brand Hi-Tech Crime Solutions and Hacker For Hire.
- Internet Extortion
- Internet Blackmail
- Business Fraud
- Interned Fraud
- Incident Response & Data Breach Services
- Cyber Bullying
- Child Predator Investigations
- Data Breach Intrusions
- Hacking Investigations
- Website Hijacking or Defacement
- Denial of Service Attacks
- Interception Of Wire Transfers
- Employment Opportunity Fraud
- Hacking Forensics
- Wifi-Security Testing
- Theft of Intellectual Property
- Employee, Individual & Corporate Background ChecksSet featured image
- Blackbox Penetration Testing
- Website Security & Application Testing
- Network Security & Penetration Testing
- Surveillance and Counter Surveillance
National Cyber Security University is unique in three ways:
1.We do not believe in “reinventing the wheel”. We offer unique courses that other Colleges, Universities, Trade Schools and other Computer Training Institutes do not provide.
2.“Cyber Crime is Now More Profitable Than the Drug Trade,” according to the news site, Tripwire.com. While other cyber crime training courses only teach how to hack networks or how to protect a network from being hacked, they often do not teach the business part of cyber security. This is where we like to say “Cyber Crime Meets Entrepreneurship.” You will find that many of our courses teach you how to make money in the field of cyber security. We try to teach everyone who takes our courses how to become their own boss and not someone’s employee.
3. NCS believes that everyone should learn to at least be able to protect themselves from cyber crime, as well as protect others from becoming a victim. We have set up several scholarship funds available to those who qualify, including; but not limited to: veterans, survivors of domestic violence and children from low income families.
NCS News & Radio
NationalCyberSecurity.com News and Radio is the largest source of cyber security news from around the world. Since 2004 NCS has been delivering news 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With over 60 categories ranging from cyber bullying and computer hacking to government security. NCS has dominated as the “go to” site, for security..