At ANN INC., WE GET WOMEN. Real women live ever more complicated lives. They juggle more activities, play more roles and carry more expectations. But what women value is what they have always valued: connecting with others, making smart choices, looking and feeling great. Living life fully means women choose to play all their roles with confidence and style.
That is why we’re here.
For more than half a century, we have evolved with the needs of real women who live full, active lives. Our values are her values. We get that a woman expresses herself through what she wears – at work, at home and at play. To meet her needs, we design pieces for her life and her changing roles to help her look and feel confident and beautiful. We create rich experiences that connect with her wherever she is, inspire her style and simplify her choices.
The primary role of the CRM/Web Analysts is to support development, implementation, and maintenance of online/offline web measurement and Email Service Provider technologies. The Support Specialist will seek to incorporate industry standard web analytics best practices and methodologies. Act as technical liaison between the user community and the vendors to deliver optimal technical support and issues resolution. In addition, you will also work with management to identify technology issues and gaps in the data capture strategy and collaboratively identify and implement resolution. Help evolve overall analytics platform. To perform at this level, deep knowledge of Web Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalysts, Google, IBM CoreMetrics) combined with the ability to provide strategic guidance, handle complex business situations, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. Idea candidate will have some knowledge and experience with Email Marketing and Email Service Providers. This is a professional level role that works on multiple projects as a subject matter expert or Project Manager and works on issues of medium / high complexity that require knowledge across multiple technical areas and business units.
As needed, help support CRM environment by ensuring data interfaces are optimized to meet data needs of the business. Ensure data feeds are received in a timely manner. Coordinate and manage data interface issues.
- 3-5 years total work experience, agency and/or client-side: using and supporting web analytics tools
- Expert knowledge of Omniture and Google Analytics products
- Success in conducting “forensic” analysis (to quickly identify and eliminate technical/data-quality issues)
- Aptitude for numerical data with strong quantitative analysis skills, ability to quickly identify and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Be self-motivated, organized and able to motivate users, meet team and individual deadlines, and work with other teams.
- Experience with social media measurement tools (Radian6, Shoutlet, Buzz Metrics, etc.) and SEO/SEM techniques a plus
- Stay current with issues and trends in online marketing, with an emphasis on measurement, especially for mobile and emerging technologies
- The ability to create a positive and professional business relationship with internal and external clients.
- Ability to translate ambiguous concepts / direction into tangible tasks and deliverables.
- Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team.
- Support assessment of business and technology requirements in order to lead high level solution design and implementation.
- Understand and predict emerging technology, service and functionality trends as well as comprehend market adoption of emerging service and business models. Leverage that understanding into developing, promulgating and realizing service, client relationship and functionality differentiators that drive Ann Inc to better understand our client.
- Act as the trusted, primary advisor to business units and 3rd party partners on all matters of Web Analytics architecture, technology
- Ability to collect business needs, prioritize requests, and develop an agile release plan for periodic delivery of new capabilities.
- Conduct technology product evaluation workshops with business units and IT, when appropriate.
- Ability to elicit, document, and communicate business requirements to technical partners who will build new capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math or related field is required. A combination of 3-5 years of experience in relevant industry business practices, business consulting, and/or technical consulting is required; retail and CPG sectors are most desired. In addition, the following are critical skills required (or desired, where noted) to perform well in this position:
- Demonstrated knowledge in web analytics systems and systems integration in multi-platform environments.
- Understanding of current and emerging trends in web analytics, social media, and consumer interactions.
- Extensive experience working with Web Analytic service providers (Adobe/Omniture, Google, IBM Coremetrics)
- Experience and ability to work independently, particularly as a member of a virtual or geographically dispersed team.
- Experience estimating work effort and creating project plans
- Excellent business engagement / partnership skills. Must be adept at talking both in business and technology terms.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including customer-facing skills at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency with project-based tools such as Word, Excel, Project, as well as others (e.g., wikis, bug tracking, source control, etc.).
- Solid analytical and design skills. Must be able to display fact based critical analysis skills.
- The ability to simultaneously juggle several projects efficiently, despite challenging resource and time constraints. Can achieve project objectives in a timely, cost-effective manner with highest quality delivery.
- Copes with change effectively. Can rebound from obstacles. Can handle risk and uncertainty. Doesn’t have to have closure in all things and does not always have to have the whole picture.
- Can quickly grasp new concepts. Open to new ways of seeing things. Ability to revise existing processes and looks at alternate ways of thinking and patterns of behavior.
- Effectively prepares for, participates in and follows-up on meetings and captures key and/or critical meeting minutes and action items.