Americas IT Manager – Steelcraft and LCN
The Americas IT Manager will lead the team responsible for delivering technical solutions that support the Commercial organizations’ Steelcraft and LCN manufacturing plants. This position will report to the IT Director for Commercial Business.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage financial budget across the portfolio of projects, including quarterly spend forecast, annual and long-range planning with key business partners, handling invoice / AP process for project expenditures
- Manage team members that are geographically dispersed.
- Estimate cost and productivity of proposed projects and facilitate prioritization discussions with key business partners
- Partner with Enterprise functions (Enterprise Applications, Infrastructure and Business Operations, Procure-to-Pay) to leverage their experience to optimize practices and needs of the plants
- Evaluate and partner with various external service providers for cost effective development. Hold regular status check in meetings with key external partners, measure performance against KPIs and/or SLAs
- Constantly evaluate project lifecycle methodologies and internal processes to find efficiencies for higher quality, better, faster, cheaper delivery
- Cultivate an environment that completes root cause analysis and recommendations on permanent corrective actions for common problems
- Build comprehensive BCPs regarding IT roles and responsibilities for Legacy systems including cross training and knowledge documentation.
- For LCN, begin tasks associated with preparation for an AX implementation including process mapping of current state and data analysis and clean up activities.
- Implement project management process to enable timely updates and escalations where needed. Provide project updates to key business partners each week.
- Influence business partners in technology or business process changes
- Evaluate priorities and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Grow the capabilities of the team by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; mentoring and coaching employees; identifying training and growth opportunities that increase the effectiveness of the team and support employees personal development goals
- Ensure successful delivery of technical solutions with a focus on meeting the business and financial project goals within the planned timelines
- Complete monthly SOX audits to ensure we are maintaining appropriate controls. Follow up on any issues surfaced
- Actively participate in annual internal and external SOX audits. Follow up on any questions or issues surfaced.
- Bachelor of Science degree
- 5+ years IT supervisory experience
- Experience managing Manufacturing IT teams
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with all levels of within an organization
- Demonstrated success leading teams delivering technical solutions for a large company
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills
- Diligent attention to detail, processes, and quality of outputs
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously among changing priorities
- Have experience working with outsourced development firms (preferably off-shore models)
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of time
Princeton IL 121 W Railroad
Allegion is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through the career site, please click here for special accommodation.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.