GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
Category: Security – Investigation
Primary Location: Linthicum, MD, US
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: Local
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Duties and Responsibilities:
Conducts imaging and data extraction processes on a variety of media including hard drives, thumb drives, and memory cards. Conducts examinations on gaming systems and mobile devices. Creates detailed notes on processes undertaken. Inventories, disassembles, and reassembles a variety of hardware devices.
– Experience with disassembling and reassembling electronic devices such as computers and associated peripherals.
– Understanding of hard drive architecture and connection types
– Understanding of cell phone architecture
– Department of Defense Certified Digital Media Collector certification or eligibility to take
– Ability to acquire and maintain a SECRET clearance
– Documentation and written communication skills
– Typically requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience
– Understanding of cell phone Operating Systems
– Familiarization with EnCase, dc3dd, Cellebrite UFED, Microsystemation XRY
– Advanced troubleshooting skills
– Familiarization with computer file systems
– Familiarization with gaming consoles (PlayStation, XBOX etc…)
– Possess Hard Drive and/or Cell Phone repair skills
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World’s Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Nearest Major Market: Baltimore
Job Segment: Defense, Security Clearance, Secret Clearance, Military Intelligence, DoD, Government