GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
***Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Required***
Red Arch Solutions is a proven and effective small business integrator and consultant, recognized as a leading provider of IT development to the Federal Government, and primarily focused within the Intelligence Community.
We are an official AWS Partner, and are pleased to now offer Cloud Solutions Architecture and Engineering using Amazon Web Services.
Red Arch is seeking a Cyber Engineer for our customer in Virginia!
Identifies system vulnerabilities and designs or deploys solutions that support a high availability system. Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, risk assessments, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for computer security products and systems.
Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. May analyze or recommend commercially available software. May supervise computer programmers.
- Must possess and maintain an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Candidate must have one of the following:
- 10 Years of job related experience and a High School/GED diploma
- 8 Years of job related experience and an Associate degree
- 4-7 Years of job related experience and a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 Years of job related experience and a Master’s degree
- 2 Years of job related experience and a Doctorate
- Understand and identify new vulnerabilities and attack vectors to actively hunt for threats.
- Perform routine Tanium server management and performance tuning.
- Load new/updated Tanium content as needed to support new requirements
- Re-write and update sensor/packages to support custom requirements and build dashboards to satisfied customer’s needs.
- Able to use Tanium to gather statistic and proactively scan the enterprise for malware.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Provide staff and users with assistance in solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Test and monitor computer systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Operate McAfee ePO and McAfee Vulnerability Manager (MVM) or similar products to execute vulnerability scans and generate reports
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the system vulnerabilities and recommended remediation steps.
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
- Analyze and study complex system requirements.
- Conduct root-cause analysis of noted system performance issues.
- Apply the Concept of Operations (CONOP) set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design, construction and operation of information systems across a major sector of the organization.
- Develop analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions.
- Perform strategic systems planning, business information planning, and business analysis.
- Analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities.
- Test, debug, and assist in the refinement of system products.
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Apply business process improvement practices to re-engineer methodologies and principles and business process modernization projects.
- Apply, as appropriate, activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques.
- Assist in establishing standards for information systems procedures.
- Develop and apply organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management systems.
- Construct sound, logical business improvement opportunities consistent with the CIM guiding principles, cost savings, and open system architecture objectives.
- Experienced with programing languages and ability to build and automate efficient and effective scripts. (Ex. VBScripts, PowerShell, WMI, C#, JAVA, SQL, Python, C++, XML)
- Experienced with Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Web Application Firewalls (WAF), Firewall logs, system logs, web logs, and application logs
- Experience with advanced anti-malware tools and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems
- Experienced with providing engineering and administrative support in a large Microsoft Windows and Linux-based enterprise
- Ability to collect, process, and analyze data and information to create threat intelligence indicators
- Maintain knowledge and familiarity with attack surfaces and attack vectors
- Identify, track, and monitor emerging security threats and trends
- Provide rapid assessments of potentially imminent security situations, sensitive developments, and complex threat issues
- Experience preparing PowerPoint Presentations, engineering diagrams in Visio, and technical documentation (e.g., requirements and design) for complex systems.
- Strong oral and written communications skills required
Certifications: Security+, CASP, GIAC, CISSP are desired
Red Arch Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status. Red Arch Solutions takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.