GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
Provide support, development, enhancement and oversight of the Mission Training. Provide Management and Technical skills in CNO to enhance, modify and/or develop training curriculum and modules. Provide support and assistance in various aspects training and maintenance. Provide support using expertise in multiple environments and configurations to support the development or execution of enhanced training involving virtual/simulated/test networks/platforms and/or systems. Maintain, develop, enhance and execute a standards and evaluation program for mission certification of new personnel, existing personnel re-certification, and personnel promoted or moving into new positions.
Security Clearance: TopSecret SCI – Willing to take Polygraph & comply with SAP Requirements
Education / Certifications: BSin Computer Science or a related Field with five (5) years of experience or MSin Computer Science or related scientific/technical field with three (3) yearsof experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Relevant Experience: BSin Computer Science or a related field with five (5) years of experience or MSin Computer Science or related scientific/technical field with three (3) yearsof experience; or equivalent combination of training/experience.
Key Requirements: Excellentanalytical and technical problem solving skills, experience in basic scriptingand/or programming in a high level language, significant understanding of andpractical experience with various Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP,BGP)
- Provide cyber training that includes curriculum development and maintenance.
- Maintain SME level knowledge and expertise to ensure quality training products are developed and up-to-date training and guidance is provided to the operator.
- Develop reports, metrics and briefs on training program, personnel training levels, and training environment to communicate and coordinate with government leadership for continued or enhancements to the training plan to support current and future operations
- Create automated Computer Based Training (CBT) programs for base and standards level training, and provide classroom instruction for more complex and SAP level training topics.
- Manage, maintain, collect, and generate necessary input data, environment, and configurations and updates to support realistic operator training with an accurately represented operations
For more than 35 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. Join MacB where you will work a with team of highly experienced professionals in the areas of Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Research Development Test and Evaluation, Information Operations, fabrication, IT solutions, Logistics and Acquisition Management. MacB has won multiple workplace awards, offers generous salaries and benefits, and has outstanding growth opportunities