GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
A member of the Network Assurance (NA) Team supporting the DISA GSM-O program at PACOM. Responsible for maintaining the integrity and security of enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks. Supports cyber security initiatives through both predictive and reactive analysis.
Coordinates resources during enterprise incident response efforts, driving incidents to timely and complete resolution. Reviews threat data from various resources and performs network traffic analysis utilizing raw packet data, net flow, and IDS outputs as it pertains to the cyber security.
- Perform network traffic analysis utilizing raw packet data, net flow, IDS, IPS and sensor output, as it pertains to the cyber security of communications networks and correlate the various sources for actionable security events.
- Utilize knowledge of attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures to aid in the detection of vulnerabilities and malicious traffic.
- Coordination of resources during enterprise incident response efforts.
- Provide initial analysis of incidents for the customers by determining the incidents‘ nature and formulating responses, correlating event & incident data and determining possible effects on the DISN, customer networks & other organizations.
- Review threat data from various sources & aid in the development of custom signatures based on indicators.
- Monitors and provide CND server admin & maintenance of the workstations, servers, intrusion detection systems, and other associated equipment.
- Ensure security plan compliance
Provide support to serviced components & appropriate Govt oversight entities by implementing DoD-wide Red Team: notifications, reports, assessments, trends, coordination, information collection, performance measurement, reqs identification, & feedback
- Candidate should have experience supporting CND or related teams; working CND duties; working with DoD / Government Leaders at all levels; and strong communication skills.
- Candidate should have UNIX Administrative skills.
- Knowledge of hacker tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP).
- Ability to conduct malware analysis – analyze packed and obfuscated code. Understanding of software exploits.
- Associates Degree and 4 years experience in IS.
- Applicable military experience/training or equivalent training certificate(s) from an accredited training program may substitute for the degree requirement.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Physics, Math, or related field that supports the duty requirements may fulfill all the education and experience requirements established for this position.
- Candidate must possess a CompTIA Security+ with Continuing Education (CE) certification. Must meet DoD 8570.01-M IAT II certification within six months of hire (CEH certification).
Required Clearance: Top Secret or above.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V