San Ramon, CA, US
Worker Category :Full-time Regular
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin’s Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
We are seeking a Cyber Security Analyst with experience in Incident Response, Forensics (specifically EnCase) to investigate ethics and/or security-related incidents.
- Investigate ethics and/or security-related incidents.
- Needs to be able to define events vs. alerts vs. incidents for the organization, and create incident classification, severity, and priority tables in line with all threats, risks and vulnerabilities.
- Must be able to identify and document incident trends and compromise patterns.
- Located at the customer site in a leadership role representing Leidos Commercial Cyber Solutions.
- He or she should be able to mentor and coordinate tasking for team members.
- Five or more years of technical experience in the information security field
- Three or more years of incident response, analysis and escalation
- Experience with forensics, chain of custody, and EnCase
Key Words: Cyber Security Engineer, Security Analyst
The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.