Position will be in the Global Cyber Security Public Policy team. This role is to assist overseeing teams ongoing operations and procedures, such as hands on application of all aspect of business management: Goal setting, resource and financial planning/tracking, special projects, risk/issue management (Business Continuity) , developing and maintaining executive level communications and writing of summaries on cyber policies.
Assist with planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling GCSPP projects according to the GIS Initiative Management Process, ensuring efficient and effective utilization of resources; apply discipline and accomplish project objectives according to specification and on time.
This position can be located anywhere in the US.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a matrixed reporting environment
- Strong analytic skills and fact-based decision making
- Proven ability to communicate complex information in simple terms (oral and written)
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize requests and workload accordingly
- Influence horizontally and vertically across the organization and diverse audiences
- Exhibit strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Program / Project management experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Prepares effective PowerPoint slides to present analysis and other information
- Experience with Cyber Security Public Policy
- Experience working with senior executives, and private sector entities, such as trade associations and Fortune 500 companies
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Detailed, knowledge of bank processes
- Financial services business acumen
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking
- Ability to work with Technical and Non Technical business owners
- Assist with internal efficiencies projects and development
Enterprise Role Overview
As an experienced professional, provide advice to client management with regard to moderately complex security issues. Assists in the review, development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques. Coordinates the reporting data security incidents. Provides technical support to the client and management and staff in risk assessments and implementation of appropriate data security procedures and products. Monitors existing and proposed security standard setting groups. State and Federal legislation and regulations. Identifies and escalates changes that will affect information security policy, standards and procedures. Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing e-commerce programs. Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocols. Administers security policies to control access to systems and maintains the company firewall. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems. Typically 5-7 years of IT experience.
Posting Date: 02/15/2017
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift