- Will continuously support DoDCAF personnel by planning, implementing, and managing a Defense In Depth for the total network and/or enclaves within the network to include such items as: scanning, remediation, host and network intrusion detection/prevention, firewalls, virus programs, vulnerability scanning, Host Based Security Services (HBSS), Directory Services.
- Perform life-cycle management of Information Assurance enclave devices and other equipment that is under full control of DoDCAF.
- Maintain firewall configurations and alerts; monitor attacks; and review audit logs.
- Manage the IAVA program for all installation and customer activities. Institute procedures for anti-virus system maintenance, virus detection/prevention.
- Perform network or workstation scans and compile vulnerability reports to facilitate corrections.
- Detect and report malicious and unauthorized activities.
- Issue, maintain, and delete network accounts and passwords. Manage IA hardware and software changes.
- Administer JSP-managed IA training, to include the annual IA user awareness training IAW DoDI 8500.1, Cybersecurity, and compliance with the requirements of DoD 8570.01-M for the JSP Workforce Improvement Program (WIP).
- Active Security + or higher, IAT Level 2 certification
- Top Secret required
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
– Technical Analysis
– United States-MD, United States-Ft. Meade, MD, United States
– Day Job / 1st Shift
– Individual Contributor/Non-Management