Creates cyber-intelligence tools / methods and performs research and analysis in order to mitigate and eliminate data and cyber security risks. Designs and develops acceptance criteria for cybersecurity architecture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysts will have strong understanding of Threat Hunt activities, as this will be their primary function.
- Analyst will have strong knowledge and understanding of net-flow, as well as the ability identify suspicious/malicious activity.
- Analyst will have moderate understanding of Splunk, and have the ability to create Dashboards, lookup tables, alerts, etc.
- Daily activities will include but are not limited to monitoring the network for anomalous activity, investigation of activity, trouble ticket creation and assignment to CSOC for remediation, participation in working groups and information sharing regarding threats, vulnerabilities, exploits, etc.
- The analyst will be open to shift work (i.e. 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm), with the ability to work independently and operate well with others.
- 5-10 years of experience in systems security.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Certifications preferred ( Security +, Network +, CISSP, CEH, CASP, etc…)