The IT Director has oversight of organizations technology, communications and infrastructure management (server, computers with all loaded software, printers, cables, Wi-Fi, phones etc). This position is responsible for directing and maintaining the continuity of the services provided by IT including ensuring each employee in the organization has appropriate technology related tools, and that all technology services provided are operational and sustainable
Including but not limited to:
• Responsible for the daily maintenance and oversite of the IT department and infrastructure.
• Execute and maintain security plans to ensure security of data, network access and backup systems. Implement back up and disaster recovery procedures, information security and control structures.
• Manage staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and deadlines and appraising performance. Organize staff for optimal results and prioritize tasks/projects and overall work load.
• Provide technical solutions for business needs, including providing Business Case details or Business Case plans for technology improvements.
• Implement and maintain Software Asset Management system and maintain all technology related vendor contracts
• Manage annual IT budget
• Accountable for IT Help Desk and user satisfaction. Leverage resources to optimize user’s experience
• Direct IT department to meet customer requirements and support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technologies.
• Produce detailed timelines for infrastructure and software upgrade releases and technology projects and implement effective project controls by directing the progress of all technical projects
• Participate in all hardware and software evaluations
• Perform liaison duties between users and programming personnel in the areas of system design, modifications and trouble shooting
• Create and execute tactical plans in alignment with organization and technical strategy
• Conduct or manage research of emerging technologies to support changes in infrastructure and field needs.
• Report performance status and analyze and provide metrics on key IT spend, tasks, projects, including Help Desk metrics, etc.
• Other Duties as assigned
• 10+ years of experience
• Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related
• Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
• Proven ability in IT planning, organization and development
• Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Excellent Communications and interpersonal skills
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, genetic information, immigration status, disability or, if applicable, veteran status, or any other basis protected by all applicable laws.