GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
Direct Cyber engagement planning, organizing, budgeting, and engagement execution.
Develop analysis of potential internal control gaps and advise Cyber clients on improving operational processes, policies and procedures.
Lead US & Global Cyber projects and assist Cyber clients in meeting their regulatory compliance responsibilities managing and mitigating risk by providing engagement or task management, subject matter expertise and appropriate methodologies.
Build and nurture strong relationships with senior client decision makers.
Leads business development activities including responding to networking, RFP responses, engagement letters and Statements of Work
Participate in initiatives to improve the capabilities of the practice developing thought leadership, attending industry conferences, tradeshows and author articles
- 10+ years plus experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- 7+ years plus with technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients’ infrastructure and applications.
- 4+ years plus experience with installation, integration and deployment of Sailpoint IdentityIQ and/or IdentityNow product in client environment.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
- Resource Provisioning
- 5+ years Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
- 5+ years managing projects through the full system development lifecycle
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% within North America
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please seewww.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.