GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
-Works within Forensic Lab environment under ASCLD/Lab accreditation quality management system. -Conducts forensic analysis of digital evidence to include workstations, servers and mobile devices. -Works eDiscovery requests for electronically stored information (ESI) -Data analytics and review -Thoroughly documents technical process and procedures. -Participates in team training. -Mentors and develops associates Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- The Forensic Examiner (Advanced System Engineer) will work as a member of the Walmart Technology Security & Compliance Department. This position will be an examiner in the eDiscovery and Forensic Services Lab. The Forensic Team provides support to internal investigations, business continuity, advanced data recovery, and other technical services. The position requires use of numerous computer forensic tools, network & IT tools, and other systems related to digital evidence and forensic analysis. The Forensic Services team supports both domestic and international business partners. Applicants will be reviewed based on both computer forensic analysis background and/or other areas where applicant displays subject matter expertise as it relates to Information Technology systems.
- Courtroom testimony experience related to computer forensics & network analysis.
- Training/Experience in physical/digital evidence handling & documentation consistent with courtroom best evidence rules and ASCLD/LAB ISO requirements.
- Work in network intrusion investigations & incident response.
- Previous experience & work with ASCLD/LAB procedures, policies, tool testing, etc.
- Certification in computer forensic tools & process including but not limited to CFCE, CFE, EnCE, ACE, GCFE, GCFA, etc.
- Familiarity with installation, repair and troubleshooting of computer hardware for desktop computers, laptops and servers.
- Familiarity with programming languages including but not limited to C++, Python and EnScripts.
- Training/Experience with eDiscovery methodology and industry best practices.
- Training/Experience with mobile device forensics to include JTAG and chip off techniques.
- Training/Experience with video enhancement and analysis.
- CISSP & other related certifications.
- Training with PCI/SOX compliance/reporting process.
- Training/Experience with firewall rules & filtering, intrusion detection/prevention devices, or penetration testing for networks and stand alone devices.
- Training/Experience with computer facilitated crimes in government and/or private sector fields.
- Training/Experience with network infrastructure/architecture security.
– Experience with video/digital image analysis, recovery, etc. -Cloud based storage security and forensics
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Salary