TUVA, LLC is looking to hire a Gang Intelligence Subject Matter Expert to join our team supporting one of our current government customers! In this role, you will contribute to a hybrid work role and address and satisfy FBI, CDCR, BOP and other partner agencies intelligence collection and dissemination needs to answer intelligence threats and gaps related to gang, terrorism and other criminal threats, as assigned. They monitor and utilize their historic expertise in keeping current of threats facing the United States Intelligence Communities (USIC), to include the top prison gang and other criminal threats operating both inside and outside correctional institutions. The SMEs would work closely with FBI Violent Gangs Safe Streets Task Forces (VGSSTFs), Joint Terrorism Task Forces (JTTF) CDCR Special Services Units (SSU); parole, and county jails. They have expertly identified prison gang conspiratorial ties from federal and state prisons, to county jails, and to the community and/or identified those who have become radicalized from an identified gang/security threat group and/or became self-radicalized. They continue to identify gang leadership, their criminal associates and facilitators, methods of communications and criminal strategies and activities. This particular position is desiring of an individual that has a technical background related to the forensic processing of electronic devices (e.g., cellular phones, drones, computers) and then providing analytic services to develop actionable intelligence, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Sociology or related field is highly desired but not required if equivalent work experience, for an additional minimum of eight plus (8+) years specialized experience, has been established.
- Six plus (6+) years of general experience of which four (4) years must be specialized years of direct experience working gangs, criminal enterprises, international or domestic terrorism. If candidate does not have a Bachelor’s degree, the total years of experience shall be fourteen plus (14+) years, inclusive of twelve plus (12+) years specialized experience at minimum.
- Investigative/analytical intelligence experience related to security threat groups (STG) within correctional institutions and its operations, protocols, and structure, to include inmate STG identification, investigation and handling.
- Working knowledge of California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)/Federal Bureau of Prisons (FBOP)/Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) administration operating procedures and policies, highly desirable and critical.
- Demonstrated experience with a wide variety of information systems, to include federal, state and local law enforcement and intelligence databases, commercial software and public source systems.
- Familiarity with CDCR databases, FBOP databases, FBI databases, highly desirable and critical.
- Proficient in Windows 7/XP/2000/2003/2008 OS and Microsoft Suite, among other computer operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience handling sensitive intelligence within the intelligence community (IC), to include IC product production, handling and dissemination.
- Demonstrated experience in synthesizing vast amounts of data to derive meaningful actionable or informative intelligence products to the IC, to include strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying emerging threats or trends related to gangs operating inside and outside of prisons and their effect on communities.
- Experience in working with multiple agencies in a task force environment while using intelligence to identify subjects, associates, methods of operations, communications, and de-confliction of investigative or analytical efforts.
- Work experience in interagency liaison and working in a task force environment.
- Demonstrated strong presentation skills, to include producing written reports, providing oral briefings and developing support materials such as charts, PowerPoint presentations, and other handouts/pamphlets.
- Successfully working in a constantly changing environment and adapting to the shift of work priorities and direction.
- An active Top Secret clearance is required.
- Provide highly technical forensic extraction services of legally seized mobile devices while adhering to strict chain of custody guidelines.
- Either have pre-existing training/certificates in Cellebrite, XRY, Encase, GTL Data IQ, Palantir and other forensic extraction software and techniques, and/or be expected to learn and become certified (pre-existing training preferred).
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at [email protected] or 571-353-7053. The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance. Please do not use the dedicated phone number above to call on the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
: Day Job
: Security, Intelligence & Defense Analysis