Growing inclination towards cloud storage, introduction of public clouds and growing emphasis on digitization are propelling the need for cyber security across the globe. North America and Europehave been the leading revenue contributors, capturing major shares in the market in 2014. Moreover, Asia-Pacific is rapidly emerging as a potential market for cyber security solution providers, driven by emerging economies such as China, India and South-East Asian countries, wherein, rising cyber espionage by foreign countries is inducing the need for safeguarding cyber space.
Over the last few years, cyber security has become extremely vital for public as well as private enterprises as cyber-attacks have become more organized and sophisticated. In addition, the number of state sponsored attacks across the globe has surged. The prime motives steering cyber-attacks are monetary benefit and access to secret information of an organization. Banking and financial services sector has been the prime taret of cyber criminals over the last five years, followed by IT & telecom, defense and Oil & Gas sector. Thus, companies and governments across the globe are increasing their budget allocation towards cyber security.
Countries such as the US, the UK, Japan, Singapore and South Korea have a dedicated cyber security policy in place. Therefore, investments on cyber security by these countries are expected to witness a rapid increase over the next five years. In addition, venture capital investments, and mergers and acquisitions in these countries, are also contributing significantly towards industry growth and consolidation.
Global Cyber Security Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects of cyber security market across the globe:
- Rising Venture Capital Funding
- Ongoing Mergers & Acquisitions
- Next Generation Firewall
- Internet of Things
- Ongoing R&D in Cyber Forensics
- Big Data Analytics & Greater mobility
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Investments in Exploit Mitigation
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst Views
3. Global Cyber Security Market- Introduction
4. Global Cyber Security Market- Market Overview
5. Global Cyber Security Market Outlook
6. North America Cyber Security Market Outlook
7. Europe Cyber Security Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Cyber Security Market Outlook
9. Rest of the World Cyber Security Market Outlook
10. Global Cyber Security Market Outlook – By Security Type
11. Global Cyber Security Market Outlook – By End User
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Symantec Corporation
- McAfee Inc.
- Trend Micro Inc.
- Sophos Plc
- BAE Systems Inc.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- FireEye Inc.
- Dell SecureWorks Inc.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Computer Science Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Palo Alto Networks Inc.
- Fortinet Inc.
- RSA Security LLC
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Thales Group
- Barracuda Networks Inc.
- Kaspersky Lab
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gpt8b2/global_cyber
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Source: TMC News