GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
About Fujitsu Network Communications, Inc.
Fujitsu Network Communications, Inc., is a trusted partner to a broad spectrum of customers across all industries, enabling them to realize the maximum value from their communications networks. We are a market-leading U.S.-based manufacturer of network equipment and a top U.S. patent holder in optical networking. Our solutions combine the best wireline, wireless, and software technology with extensive multivendor services expertise to deliver custom, end-to-end network integration and management solutions. For more information, please see http://us.fujitsu.com/telecom, connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu-network-communications, and follow us on Twitter @FujitsuFNC.
An internship in Fujitsu Network Communications’ Information Security department will provide you with the invaluable opportunity to obtain a real world understanding of what it’s like to have a job as a Security Analyst or Security Engineer with an international company. We use best-in-class solutions from many of today’s top security software providers to meet the requirements of our company, as well as providing services to other Fujitsu companies and complying with requirements from around the globe, specifically including Japan and Europe.
During your internship you will assist experienced Information Security team members with activities such as:
- Incident response
- Ticket monitoring and management
- Vulnerability assessments and remediation recommendations
- Log monitoring and analysis
Additionally, you will be assigned a project to complete which will last the duration of your internship. During this project, you will work under the direct guidance of the Information Security Manager or Director.
- Completion of at least 2 years of undergraduate schooling, with a planned major in Information Technology or Computer Science. An emphasis in Information Security is strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- An interest in working as part of a team
- Ability to work well with limited supervision
- A passion for Information Security
Fujitsu is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.