GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Must be concurrently enrolled in a degree-seeking program with an accredited university or enrolled in an upcoming program in the fall of 2017.
Primary Function of Position:
Support or complete standard Information Security Operations intake functions, assisting with tracking, routing, and resolution of 2nd and 3rd level service requests.
Work with Information Security team members to conduct assessments and testing of web, application and infrastructure system vulnerabilities.
Support Identity and Access provisioning systems as well as processes and systems which audit, alert and report on IAM/Governance controls and changes.
Participate in business and application process discussions, documenting established state, business or technical functional and capacity requirements.
Special projects as assigned.
- Junior or Senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree, or a graduate student pursuing a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Systems, Engineering or related degree.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Coursework must include computer science fundamentals, information security or governance, programming languages, and related technical studies.
- Demonstrated abilities to comprehend, discuss and apply concepts and theories within both overall Information Technology and Information Security / Governance fields.
- Strong analytical skills along with necessary communication skills necessary to document the processes and actions taken to complete each assignment.
- Gain insights into the standard operating and developmental environments within a Corporate Information Security organization
- Gain experience in the planning, implementation and utilization of processes and systems to monitor, track and report threat activities.
- Apply Information Technology and Systems knowledge into practical action while investigating routine information security events.
- Working assigned service requests, authorized changes, security events and project tasks through to successful completion and closeout.
Must be available to work full-time hours, M-F for 10-12 weeks beginning early-mid June 2017.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer