Bringing Solutions That Make Business Better
Join Resolvit as an Information Security and Risk Analyst and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. Our success at deploying skilled, highly knowledgeable experts has landed us on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies four times – and we’re just getting started.
As the Information Security and Risk Analyst, you will work on a global cyber security team to solve complex problems and act as the front line of defense against cyber attacks. You will develop, implement, and maintain advanced cyber security technical solutions, design effective security policies and procedures, conduct technical security assessments, investigate cyber incidents, lead security initiatives, and participate in incident-response actions. You will also work with recognized security industry leaders, improve your technical skills, and gain valuable experience.
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- More than 5 years of security industry experience
- More than 5 years of technical experience in several of the following: in-depth defense security principles and solution design, cloud security principles and practices, cyber incident response, security policy design, implementation, and enforcement, third-party security assessments, advanced persistent threat analysis and detection, infrastructure network and systems hardening, web application security, vulnerability/penetration testing, security log analysis, and malware threat analysis
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science, information security, assurance, audit, or other relevant majors; candidates without degrees will be considered provided that significant professional experience can be demonstrated
- Solid understanding of information protection and cyber security principles, processes, and practices
- Demonstrated knowledge and direct experience reviewing logs from Windows operating systems, Linux operating systems, antivirus software, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS), and proxy servers
- Hands-on experience with a diverse range of security tools, such as next-generation firewalls, web application firewalls, HIDS, NIDS/NIPS, wireless, NAC, SSL and IPSEC VPNs, DLP, SIEM, PKI/strong authentication, database technologies, encryption technologies, mobility security, end user computing security tools, vulnerability scanning tools, and asset management tools
- Strong technical background and a passion for cyber security
- Ability to master and optimize complex technical processes
- Ability to work on global, cross-functional, and internal and external teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a passion for protecting high-tech companies from today’s ever-increasing cyber attacks and crimes
- Must have one or more relevant IT security certifications, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Great Additional Skills:
- One or more of the following certifications is a plus: ITIL, COBIT, Project Management Professional (PMP), ISO-27001 (Internal/Lead) Auditor
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin is a plus
At Resolvit, you’ll be given the support you need to grow in your consulting career. In addition to opportunities for advancement and ongoing training, we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Professional support from a dedicated Business Services Manager
- Networking opportunities with other consultants in your area
We currently have more than 100 open career opportunities across the country, so be sure to mention the appropriate Job Code with any correspondence!
Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with industry-leading customers in the financial services, high tech, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, and government sectors. Through its partnerships, Resolvit delivers highly impactful, innovative solutions across five core areas: Infrastructure Modernization, Application Development Services, Enterprise Data Management & Analytics, Knowledge & Content Management, and Strategic Staffing.