7 is redefining the way that companies interact with consumers. The company’s customer engagement platform assists several hundred million visitors across all channels, and engages in 1.5 billion conversations annually, most of which are automated. Using 7 solutions, many of the world’s largest and most recognizable brands are anticipating and acting on consumer intent to create more personalized customer experiences. This shift to an intent-driven engagement strategy results in an order of magnitude improvement in digital adoption, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth. For more information, visit: http://www.247-inc.com.
We are currently hiring for an IT Manager who will manage a BPO center information systems, including computers, data processing, and communication systems. IT Manager will maintain and support proper security of all data while insuring no unauthorized internal or external access is made. Will provide and coordinate all data systems software/ hardware maintenance, repairs and upgrades are done in a timely manner. Maintains working knowledge of all information systems software, provides center support and training to center staff. Interfaces between the management team, internal/external customers, and vendors. Ensures department runs as efficiently as possible through analysis of system needs and makes recommendations for ongoing improvements.
- Designs, specifies, configures, installs and maintains IT systems, software and telecommunications systems to assure timely, secure and reliable processing of data as required by center operations.
- Maintains file servers, PC workstations, printers, routers, switches, cabling and Internet communications devices to assure timely, secure and reliable access to center data as required by center and all authorized users.
- Implements policies and procedures related to network hardware and software acquisition, use, support, security, and backup.
- Establishes and maintains network users, user environments, directories, and security.
- Responds to the needs and questions of network users concerning their access to resources on the network and the operation of various software applications.
- Trains users on software and equipment usage.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance, testing, and safeguarding of network and other PC data file backup media and proper storage.
- Develops and communicates standards for use, operations, and security of network, personal computers, and data.
- Communicates with other departments to report and resolve hardware, software and operations problems.
- Consults with other department managers to develop system solutions consistent with organizational strategies and objectives.
- Responsible for installation, maintenance and staff training of telephone, e-mail, transcription and voice mail systems.
- Establishes and maintains extensions and users, including ads, moves and deletes from user system software.
- Maintains or coordinates maintenance of system hardware.
- Establishes and coordinates external communications systems with vendors
- Responsible for ongoing repair and maintenance off all data processing equipment and photo copiers.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or any other related field.
- Or Associate Degree with minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Min 3-5 years’ experience or combination of both
- Experience preferably from contact/call center.
- Experience of interfacing with senior leadership
- Knowledge of information technology administration
Skills and Knowledge:
- Hands on mentality and leadership style
- Adept at developing a growth and succession plan for key positions.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Smooth flow of communication and correct grammar usage
- Analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Advanced excel, access, and spreadsheets skills
- Excellent analytics, critical-thinking, and decision making skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Proactive team player with good active listening skills
- Ability to work independently, target driven and achievement orientation
- Attention to detail
- High interpersonal skills