Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA – Peachtree Corners
Salary Range : 95000.00 – 115000.00 per year (Permanent)
Job Type : Permanent
Region : SouthEast
|Real Estate Law Firm is seeking a dynamic IT Manager to support the day to day functions of IT tasks and the support the overall technology fulfillment. They will work closely with various departments, teams and partners to ensure technologically sound, timely and cost effective delivery of products and services. The ideal candidate will have the below qualifications and be able to bring new ideas to the firm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:– Compliance / Audits / Policy and Procedures
o Handle all surveys and maintain the firm’s compliance with all clients which includes multiple large banks.
o Work with the compliance manager to update and create all required IT policies and procedures.
o Serve as the main IT contact for all auditors and perform IT presentations to auditors when onsite.
o Using SCVMM, manage the firm’s virtual servers running HYPER-V 2012 in a Microsoft Failover Cluster and SAN backend.
– DR / Business Continuity
o Manage and maintain the firms DR/BSC solution
– Project Management
o Stay up to date with current technologies and provide ideas to management on ways to reduce costs while increasing productivity. Manage all projects from start to finish keeping all stakeholders up to date while minimizing time slip and cost increases.
– Network Security
o Manage and maintain the firms network security to provide protection for all client data
– On Premise Exchange
o Manage and maintain Exchange 2010
o Manage and maintain Exclaimer for signatures, tag lines, and special department requests
– Server / Workstation Technology
o Manage and maintain the firm’s physical servers and all workstations to maximize performance and reduce downtime. This includes monthly patching using WSUS.
– Network / Workstation / Application Support
o Provide end user support as needed across the network, all applications, and at the desktop
o Manage and maintain the firms VoIP system
o Assist in troubleshooting and maintaining the firm’s SQL servers as required by our developer
– Windows / Active Directory / Group Policy
o Manage AD and Group Policy within server 2008 and server 2012 environment
o Experience with VPN technologies utilizing 2 factor authentication
– Vendor relationship management / Contract Negotiations
o Manage all vendor relationships and perform contract negotiations to provide the firm with the best value for all IT related projects
– Staff Management and Development
o Manage and develop a team of 3 IT staff including hiring, training, and annual reviews.
o Work with the COO to set and maintain the firm’s IT budget
– SonicWALL Firewalls
o Experience with SonicWALL firewalls
– Cisco and HP Switches
o Experience with Cisco and HP switches
o Experience with Red Hat Enterprise
o Experience with scripting, PowerShell and excel macros
· Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Computer Science, Information Management, or Equivalent Experience.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
· Excellent in understanding of software, hardware, technology optimization, and networking.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Excel.
· Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Strong leadership, operational, and project management skills.
- Public bodies are vulnerable to hacking – government needs to step up to protect them
- Second Major Ethereum Hack In a Week Leads to $34 Million Theft
- Police warn of hacking threat via our online fridges and kettles as fears are raised over the ‘internet of things’
- FBI AGENTS SEIZE SMASHED HARD DRIVES IN MUSLIM IT HACKING CASE
- IT Security Analyst
Listen To NCS Radio