A false Facebook page promoting a fictional new Launceston business and calling for job applications could be an identity theft scam, police say. The page – which appeared last week and has since been removed – gave details of a new Footlocker shoe store, and called for resumes from job seekers, Sergeant Gen Hickman said on Monday. “Any person who sent their resume, has provided personal information that may lead to identity theft,” the detective said, urging victims to contact IDCare on 1300 432 273.
- University of Washington students can hack smart devices, track body movement
- Ransomware Attacks ‘Double’ As Nation State Weapons Fall Into Hands Of Hackers
- Hackers can buy the new ‘Disdain’ exploit kit for as little as £60 on the dark web
- Hacking Doesn’t Effect the Best Online Trading Sites
- Information Systems Manager I
Listen To NCS Radio