GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
Would you like to make a difference, putting your expert technical skills to use serving a diverse community of businesses? Are you putting your skills to their best use? Do you enjoy variety from one day to another? Is there sufficient challenge in your current position or do you want more? Is professional development important to you? Do you prefer to be more self-directed as you manage your daily responsibilities? If you answered yes to these questions, we are looking for you.
The Computer Network Engineering role at TeamLogic IT of Stamford/Greenwich services small and medium sized business clients across a range of industries with all their information technology needs; including networking, security, data and email services, as well as hardware and software support in addition to a variety of consultation and preventative maintenance services previously only available to larger organizations. We offer more services than most computer companies and focus on preventing IT disasters through a holistic managed services partnership with our clients. Our Engineers are the face of our organization, delivering the support and service to our clients both on-site and via remote access.
Please be advised that TeamLogic IT of Stamford/Greenwich is unable to sponsor candidates for work visas, or provide relocation assistance.
- Design, develop and deliver solutions leveraging a wide range of technologies to meet the demanding business needs of our clients.
- Design local area and wireless networking solutions.
- Implement and monitor network security
- Build and deploy file servers and cloud computing solutions.
- Perform network and infrastructure troubleshooting and optimization.
- Build and deploy VOIP and telephone solutions.
- Repair, install, maintain and support client’s network, computers and peripherals.
- Manage clients’ server infrastructure, including Microsoft Exchange Server and similar technologies.
- Able to work independently and proactively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills- a positive, supportive attitude is a must.
- Minimum of two years hands-on experience configuring, troubleshooting and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Exchange server and Active Directory
- Experience with RMM (remote monitoring and management) tools and PSA (Professional Services Automation) a plus
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with one or more of the following certifications: Cisco CCIE/CCNA, Microsoft MCSE/MCSA, CompTIA A+/Net+/Security+
- We offer competitive salaries, challenging work in a pleasant work environment and ongoing training.
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities: the opportunity to grow your career within a new organization.