GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
Job Description:Raytheon Blackbird Technologies is looking for a knowledgeable cyber device hardening engineer who will join the security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network.
Responsibilities will include:
– Work within the CISO team to promote best network security engineering practices supporting this network while focusing on cyber device hardening.
– Research problems and recommend solutions to improve system security posture
– Drive policies and compliance in supporting the CISO.
– Produce regular status reports.
– Serve as resource supporting the Chief Information Officer through the team leadership
– Contribute information technology hardening knowledge in improving the security architecture
– Must be eligible to obtain a sensitive clearance – Position of Public Trust – and may be required to obtain a higher security clearance
– Experience with large organization networks
– Experience with regulatory compliance, policy development, and policy enforcement
– Experience in the roles identified above
– Experience with device hardening
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Experience with cyber security development projects and programs for U.S. Government and/or commercial clients
– Experience with process development and deployment
– Experience with and knowledge of network, security and IT best practices
– Experience with NIST-800 (Series), DoD STIGS
– Excellent writing skills
Bachelor of Science Degree with a major in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Engineering, Science, or a related field.Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges — from cybersecurity to automated operations, and from high-consequence training to clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, VA. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2015 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world — in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Public Trust Current
Type Of Job
VA – Herndon
DC – Washington