GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
As a kid did you use Excel to graph your gift wish list as a prioritized pie chart? When you watch Scooby Doo, do you figure out the ghoul’s identity 10 minutes into the episode? Do you develop an exit strategy every time you walk into a room? Do your friends call you “The Human Lie Detector”? Is your Sudoku skill level EXPERT?? Is your personal creed “integrate, differentiate, optimize”? Do you deal in basis points? Have you gone to nerd wallet to research rewards cards? Do you want to build a better world through business?
If you are nodding your head Yes Yes Yes, then PayJunction wants you as our next Risk Analyst!
- Determine credit worthiness by performing an analysis of:
- Bank Statements
- Balance Sheets
- Profit and Loss
- Cash Flow
- Tax Statements
- Prior Merchant Processing Statements & ROI’s
- Screen accounts against security fraud checklist
- Work alongside partner banking institutions to review account financial integrity
- Escalate high risk exceptions to executive board
- Provide assistance with account maintenance (limits, checking accounts)
- Report regular status updates to the Account Executives, Project Team Leads and Regional Managers
**Experience in our exact industry is not required, so long as you possess the critical thinking skills to accurately identify risk scenarios. Backgrounds in accounting, finance, mortgage lending, insurance underwriting and more are welcome.**
Skills & Requirements
- B.A. in Mathematics, Economics, or Finance
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Understands Balance Sheets, Profit & Loss, and Bank Statements
- QuickBooks knowledge is a bonus
Founded in 2000 by three UCSB graduates without a single dollar of outside investment, PayJunction has gone from bootstrapped to billions in processing. Initially profiting only pennies on every dollar, PayJunction, with a team of over 3,000 nationwide, now transacts over $2 billion dollars annually for tens of thousands of clients.
As the leading developer of paperless payment software, PayJunction has eliminated the need to file away paper receipts, ultimately increasing productivity and reducing cost for small and medium sized businesses, but more importantly, reducing the carbon footprint of an entire industry. PayJunction takes pride in its design and engineering– we think computer science is an art; it just happens to be the brush we use to paint our product with innovation and effectiveness.
Our brand was built with a long-term vision, our goal is to be a generational tech company, and our sense of integrity has been the foundation of our success. PayJunction values long-term relationships over short-term profit. The PJ owners still head day-to-day operations of the company, and are as dedicated to fostering their culture as they are to developing their product. PayJunction is a place where you can find experienced mentors that are committed to your growth.
- Health, Dental, & Vision paid 100%
- 401k with 6% match
- Large corporate HQ in downtown Santa Barbara, California
- Catered Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Free onsite fitness classes
- Game room complete with xbox, pool table, and corn hole
- Onsite movie theatre with 40+ bean bags
- Personal office with Herman Miller chair and multiple monitors
- Roof top deck – great place for breaks in the sunshine
- We value long term relationships over short term profit.
- We are building something that will last longer than us.
- We are passionate about our work and inspired by the team we have created.
- We create products that improve the lives of our customers.
- We build green technology that costs less than our prospective clients pay now.
- We are constantly innovating.