GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
Union County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrested a 23-year-old Delaware man for abusing harmful intoxicants at 9:08 p.m. Sept. 10.
Deputies responded after receiving a report of a person inhaling chemicals inside a vehicle at a residence on Graham Street in Richwood.
Reports said the man was taken to the Tri-County Regional Jail in Mechanicsburg.
In other recent incident reports from the sheriff’s office and the Marysville Division of Police:
* At 6:07 p.m. Sept. 8 a resident in the 10000 block of state Route 47 reported the theft of a 250 Sport Track all-terrain vehicle.
* Representatives of a church camp in the 10000 block of Hinton Mill Road reported the theft of lawn mowers and several other tools At 1:01 p.m. Sept. 9.
* At 8:30 p.m. Sept. 10 a business on state Route 347 in Broadway reported the theft of gasoline and other merchandise.
* A resident in the 29000 block of state Route 37 reported at 1:07 p.m. Sept. 11 a laptop computer and prescription medication were stolen in a burglary.
* At 10:41 a.m. Sept. 12 representatives of a business in the 9000 block of Heritage Drive reported the theft of mail from a mailbox.
* At 2:41 p.m. Sept. 12 a resident in the 8000 block of Mallard Circle reported the theft of a gun, checks, and credit cards from a vehicle.
* At 2:14 p.m. Sept. 7 a resident of Sassafras Lane reported a theft from the residence.
* A stop sign in the area of Creekview Drive was discovered damaged at 5:56 p.m. Sept. 7.
* At 7:19 p.m. Sept. 7 a 51-year-old woman who lives on Deer Crossing Drive reported being bitten by a dog on the left calf.
The 5-year-old border collie was not registered and a police officer told the family the dog would need to be quarantined.
* A resident of Van Kirk Drive reported identity theft at 10:42 p.m. Sept. 7.
* At 4:50 p.m. Sept. 9 a resident of North Court Street reported the theft of a gift card.
* A resident of Dogwood Drive reported the theft of a paycheck at 5:19 p.m. Sept. 9.
* At 11:10 a.m. Sept. 10 representatives of a business on Coleman’s Crossing Boulevard reported a theft of consumable goods.
* A resident of Redwood Drive reported theft of prescription medication and other valuables at 8:43 a.m. Sept. 11.
* At 9:02 a.m. Sept. 12 graffiti was discovered on the Jim Simmons Trail.
* Representatives of a business on Columbus Avenue reported a customer left without paying for merchandise at 1:27 p.m. Sept. 12.
* At 5:31 p.m. Sept. 12 a resident of Stocksdale Drive reported a theft of items from a motor vehicle.
* Aresident of West Fourth Street reported theft of items from a purse at 10:41 p.m. Sept. 12.
* At 4:12 a.m. Sept. 13 a resident of West Fifth Street reported theft of a wallet.
* Representatives of a business on Coleman’s Crossing reported the theft of merchandise at 4:45 p.m. Sept. 13.