Position Purpose: Manage department staff including hiring, performance management and career development to ensure alignment with defined goals.
- Plan and direct the daily activities of a team focused on a particular system or technology.
- Liaison with managers in IT and other functions, applying standard solutions and processes.
- Apply specific technical expertise in depth to address technical and business issues.
- Preferred Experience:
- Needs to have experience leading a team not just a project
- Will be managing People, Process, Projects, Partnership and Production
- Solid understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Ability to understand business processes and it’s impact to the API’s that are supported.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of related IT experience. Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
: Information Technology
: IT-Health Plan and Corp Servic