GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
We are hiring a Development Manager to lead one of our Salesforce CRM development Team that is responsible for the technology and services that support our Sales Representatives worldwide. HomeAway is looking for an adaptable, high performing, motivated and self-reliant individual who has direct experience in managing Salesforce application processes end to end. The individual will use abroad set of skills and experiences to ensure our international Sales teams receive quality services and products.
As a Salesforce Development Manager at HomeAway – you’ll lead a talented team of Salesforce Engineers and Systems Analysts who are responsible for keeping our platform running at high scale,speed, accuracy and reliability. By overseeing the CRM platform and application design to delivery you will ensure that our representatives are able to operate at peak performance. You will work closely with your team members to identify and enforce best practices and standards while performing peer reviews, design reviews, and code walk through. You will work with your team to deliver valuable functionality our stakeholders within the framework of an agile environment.
Are you ready to bring your experience in leading teams to an industry leader? Then we’d love to have you at HomeAway!
Why work at HomeAway? Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 1.2 million properties listed. We have over one billion visitors per year and serve more than one billion page views per month.
– Engage with Technical Product Management and Sales team stake holders to collaborate on roadmaps, requirements, and define solutions.
– Manage operations end-to-end across product life-cycles.
– Direct design, development, performance, support and standardization of HomeAway Salesforce instances and integrations to/from other sources.
– Identify and develop new methods to increase productivity and efficiency.
– Provide clear feedback and status to upper Management on critical objectives and planned initiatives.
– Monitor the workload of staff (onsite and offshore) to ensure team members are consistently managed and challenged.
– Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline or equivalent professional experience.
– Experience in Technical or Enterprise systems management.
– Strong Experience in Salesforce (or other CRM systems) configuration, customization, and development. Salesforce Certifications desired
– Experience in Application Development using Agile methodologies. ScrumMaster certification – a plus
– Strong analytical,problem-solving and decision-making skills, ability to react quickly to changing requirements due to product limitation or driven by enterprise need.
– Understanding of code promotion, version control, and automated testing procedures.
– Familiarity with Jira or other workflow management tools.
Professional traits required of HomeAway Leaders:
– Excellent judgment with ability to hire and develop great people
– Results oriented with the ability to inspire passion in others
– Ability to innovate and lead innovative teams
– Relentless high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
– Ability to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
– Great Medical & Dental Plans
– Highly Competitive Salary
– Target Annual Bonus
– 4 weeks Paid Vacation
– Free Vacation Rental on a Yearly Basis (taxable benefit)
– Ability to work up to two weeks in any of our offices around the world
on a yearly basis
– Free Snacks
– Weekly company update talks with our leadership team
– Company Stock (RSUs)
– Employee Stock Purchase Program
– Free Listing on HomeAway.com
– Stand-Up Desk