GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Effectively lead 5 – 8 direct reports
- Strategy/Roadmap development
- Innovation champion
- Leading member of Koch CISO council
What You Will Need:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to share technical knowledge with non-technical team members
- Ability to prioritize and organize daily tasks.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good customer service skills
- Ability and desire to take ownership, seeing tasks and projects through to satisfaction and completion
- A minimum of 3 years experience leading and developing highly skilled teams
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to respond to incidents 24/7 or as needed for duration of incident.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 5+ years leadership experience
- In depth IT security knowledge
- Cross platform technical knowledge
- CISSP, GIAC, Vendor specific certification in relevant platform
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financialwellness
Want to learn more about KBS?
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is the global problem-solver of business needs for Koch Industries. Here, you have the ability to lay the groundwork for amazing innovations. Be one of Koch’s 100,000 employees in nearly 60 countries helping to make products for better food, clothing, technology and other necessities for people around the world. Discovering solutions for employees in nearly 60 countries means KBS has a global presence. Along with main locations in North America, Europe and Asia, many KBS employees work remotely from other sites worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.