GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
Job Description and Requirements:
USfalcon, recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Network Manager to work out of Kirtland AFB, NM.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
This key position is responsible for integrating and maintaining connectivity with numerous networks in support of DMOC events. Employee will require a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and must meet all applicable Information Assurance (IA) 8570 certification requirements.
• Information assurance (IA) baseline certification as per DoD 8570. 01-M, Information assurance technicians (IAT) require Computing Environment (CE) certifications for operating system or security tools/devices they support. Engineering and technical degrees must be awarded by an Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredited institution.
• Must maintain 8570 certifications to acquire and retain privileged access.
• Required experience levels are described in DoD 8570.01-M.
• Top Secret security clearance. Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) required.
• As required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
• The Network Manager oversees the following technical processes: Requirement Management Process, Design Reviews, Technical Risk Management, Maintenance Process, Data Management Process, Integration Process, Tech refresh process, software change management & commenting processes, Interface Management Process, and Network Management Process.
• Manages technical standards efforts, including attending conferences, writing and reviewing technical papers, making design and implementation considerations and testing.
• Provide engineering expertise for DIS related Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) standards, CAF DMO standards, Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization (SISO) and other related Live Virtual Constructive (LVC)/DMO standards.
• Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
About the company: USfalcon Inc provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to Department of Defense clients in the areas of C4ISR Operations, Aerospace mission support, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics and Training. It has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. USfalcon has offices in Cary, NC, Colorado Springs, CO, Reston, VA, Newport News, VA, Huntsville, AL and Dayton, OH. For more information, visit the website at www.usfalcon.com. Equal Opportunity Employer.