The RWC annual conference aims to bring together cryptography researchers with developers implementing cryptography in real-world systems. The main goal of the conference is to strengthen the dialogue between these two communities. Topics covered will focus on uses of cryptography in real-world environments such as the Internet, the cloud, and embedded devices.
- University of Washington students can hack smart devices, track body movement
- Ransomware Attacks ‘Double’ As Nation State Weapons Fall Into Hands Of Hackers
- Hackers can buy the new ‘Disdain’ exploit kit for as little as £60 on the dark web
- Hacking Doesn’t Effect the Best Online Trading Sites
- Information Systems Manager I
Listen To NCS Radio