The RWC annual conference aims to bring together cryptography researchers with developers implementing cryptography in real-world systems. The main goal of the conference is to strengthen the dialogue between these two communities. Topics covered will focus on uses of cryptography in real-world environments such as the Internet, the cloud, and embedded devices.
- Qatar- Call to enhance cyber security after QNA hacking
- Half of German companies hit by sabotage, spying in last two years, BSI says
- NSA says it is ‘not the best time’ to create a US-Russia cyber unit
- Cybersecurity Event Analyst
- Cyber crime prosecutions fell last year because police are under-resourced, top law firm says
Listen To NCS Radio