GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
- Overall 3+ years of Information Security experience with one of the following:
- At least 2 years’ experience performing network penetration testing
- At least 1 years’ experience performing application security assessments
- At least 2 years’ experience with Cyber Red Team operations
- At least 2 years’ experience performing network exploitation operations.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (all OSI layers)
- Knowledge of the Windows and *NIX operating systems to include boot process through understanding of the execution flow of boot time processes
- Knowledge of software exploitation (web, client-server and mobile) on modern operation systems. Familiarization with XSS, SSJS, filter bypassing, etc.
- Familiarity with interpreting log output from networking devices, operating systems and infrastructure services
- Familiarity with common reconnaissance, exploitation, and post exploitation frameworks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Management, or Technology related fields a major plus
- Knowledge of malware packing and obfuscation techniques
- Ability to automate tasks using a scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc).
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols and packet analysis
- Must have the ability to perform targeted penetration tests without use of automated tools
- Well versed in multiple security technologies such as Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web Proxies and DLP amongst others
- Demonstrated understanding of financial sector, or other large organization, security and IT infrastructures
- Ability to program in C, C++, C#, Objective C, Python, Java, PHP and/or ASM (x86)
- Able to work either independently or in a team
- The ability to coordinate, work with and gain the trust of business stakeholders to achieve a desired objective.
- Able to articulate and visually present complex forensic investigation and analysis results.
- Able to work under pressure in time critical situations.
- Strong attention to detail in conducting analysis combined with an ability to accurately record full documentation in support of their work.
- Detailed knowledge of current international best practices in privacy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business representatives in explaining forensic findings clearly and where necessary, in layman’s terms.
Information Risk Management
US-OH-Columbus-1111 Polaris / 54101