GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
The TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our brands include T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. With nearly $31 billion in revenues in 2015, more than 3,600 stores, and approximately 216,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX. We at TJX understand that both our customers and the talent pool from which our Associates come are increasingly diverse. Our core values of respect, integrity and fairness are inherent in the relationships we build with each other, our vendors and our customers. We are committed to leveraging the differences among our Associates and customers to create both a diversified mix of talent within TJX and a diversified mix of merchandise within our stores. We consider the unique views and opinions of our Associates to be key to our growth and success in the future.
Our Vision for this Role
Working as an analyst on our Advanced Threats Cyber Security team, you’ll play an integral role across application security, infrastructure vulnerability management, security research and secure SDLC.
The Skills that will Make You Successful
- Experience performing automated and manual security assessments for infrastructure and application development teams and guide teams with remediation efforts
- Ability to act as a consultant supporting developers and other IT associates on vulnerability remediation
- 5+ years in a similar role with progressive responsibilities around computer security including Identity & Access Management, Network Security, Application Security, Incident Management, or Risk & Compliance
- Experience performing security reviews, establishing and measuring to metrics that assess the health of both our business and our risk environments
- Formal education and industry certifications helpful
The Value You’ll Deliver
As someone with a keen interest in this area, you’ll recommend improvements to our overall security posture with an eye toward marrying “best in class” tools to the TJX global environment. You’ll drive adoption by working alongside security engineering, operations and architecture teams in a way that instills best practices in each of these areas through as a natural part of their processes.
Your Brand within the TJX Community
As a technologist with broad knowledge across networking, secure SDLC and PCI/SOX/privacy laws, you’ll be seen as a trusted partner for our IT community in this area. You’ll build a reputation as someone who identifies solutions, not just problems.
At the TJX Companies, Inc., you’ll not only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you’ll also enjoy the benefits that go along with it, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance, Associate Discounts and a Savings/Profit Sharing 401(k) Plan.