GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
Regional Supply Chain Security Manager, North America.
The Supply Chain Security Manager is responsible for investigations related programs/initiatives and their effective implementation across the North America region. This position reports to the Global Fraud Investigations & Supply Chain Security Director and provides proactive case management on investigative matters, developing and implementing innovative approaches and investigative strategies to meet client business needs. It also includes the effective management of HP employees and 3 rd party contractors, supporting investigation related work. This support includes implementation of proactive, reactive and passive plans and activities which protect the assets and interests of the company (broadly defined as people, products, intellectual property and property/operations).
- Provide support to HP partners on investigative programs, with key functions including but not restricted to data collation and analysis, investigations management, interviewing of witnesses and subjects, and intelligence database and information systems management. The key areas of focus will be the Supply Chain Security Program. Investigative support may also be provided to other security functions, including other areas of Brand Security and IP related investigations.
- Conduct complex internal and external investigations on behalf of HP’s Regional Supply Chain Security Program. Promote effective inter regional investigation, operational co-operation, information sharing and co-ordination channels. Manage high volume & complex caseloads with little oversight.
- Provide instruction, training and support to non-investigative personnel engaged in Supply Chain Security investigations.
- Serve as a key liaison point for investigation security program business clients and act as a business liaison to maintain and enhance existing business partnerships and provide guidance and assistance to regional resources and business partners on the implementation of investigation security programs.
- Be responsible for delivery on program goals and timelines within the Regional Supply Chain Security Program, including effectively managing teams as part of this process.
- Maintain and utilize information from the available incident reporting, information management systems, and intelligence databases to maintain a detailed and accurate record of investigative activity. Provide periodic reporting – monthly/quarterly – as required.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, techniques and available technology, while developing new approaches and programs that minimize emerging Supply Chain Security risks.
- Work to shape positively the external environment by engaging industry associations, regulatory and law enforcement agencies in the protection of our clients and HP’s intellectual property rights. Be able to draft, produce and deliver communications.
- May be required to travel extensively in the region and possibly elsewhere, in pursuance of objectives.
- Effectively manage budgets/contracts with 3rd party vendors and their work performance of while contracted to work on HP investigations.
- Ability to manage and conduct Supply Chain Security audits of HP and supplier operations.
- University Degree or equivalent professional qualifications / experience
- Criminal justice/business administration degree
- Minimum 5-7 years of varied IP / brand protection investigation experience.
- Experience of research, intel and data analysis and IT systems would be an advantage.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish