Job Summary: Establishes and coordinates the overall access management program to ensure timely, appropriate, and minimally necessary access for technology applications users, affiliates, vendors, and associates, as well as privileged access for select technical users. Monitors and audits access rights and actively supports role-based access program. Works closely with technical security and technology resources to ensure secure and appropriate access to IRMC networks and IT resources. Works closely with the IT management, security and IT staff and partners to help ensure the overall security of IRMC computer networks and information systems. Establishes effective end-user security awareness program and on-boarding, transfer and termination processes to ensure timely response to access requirements. Works with management to maintain and ensure access rights privileges in a role-based model. Documents status, performance metrics, risks, and provides frequent and prompt information to management on performance and any potential access security issues. Works closely with Privacy officer to establish effective monitoring and access compliance program. Supports and actively promotes the overall technology security program, including education, assessments, and risk mitigation efforts. Participates in the department’s performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
<span “text-decoration:=”” underline;”=””>Education/Experience Requirements:
- HIPAA Security certification preferred.
- Experience with Active Directory and authentication schemes preferred.
- Experience with and knowledge of NIST, CobiT, SAS 70, PCI, ISO, and related standards highly preferred.
- Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Excel and similar automation tools required.
- 3 year experience in a Health care applications support role required, 5 years’ preferred.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related subject, or equivalent experience highly preferred.
- Previous experience in Information security, and privacy or compliance preferred.
- Experience with security systems preferred.
<span “text-decoration:=”” underline;”=””>Language Skills:
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Organization and systems design skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
<span “text-decoration:=”” underline;”=””>Other Skills:
- Must be familiar with all aspects of computer systems access, both logical and physical. Familiar with system operations, system analysis, design and equipment.
- Skilled in federal and state regulatory codes.