GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
You will be responsible for carrying out the daily activities within the Security Operations Center (SOC). Our SOC monitors a broad and increasing list of client estates providing exposure to a wide range of security products, attack groups and threats.
Role responsibilities include providing first line of customer support for services supported by SOC which are not limited to but include Portal support, Log Management, Vulnerability Management, Security Analysis etc.
In addition to these tasks the successful candidate will:
- Analyse and respond to real time IDPS based signature alerts
- Professionally answer and respond to telephone requests
- Respond in a timely manner to service request tickets
- Demonstrate best practice security practices
Mandatory Skills and Experience Required
- Basic Linux/Unix OS knowledge
- Firewall rule and policy fundamentals
- Network routing fundamentals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with customers via phone
- Good independent problem solving experience
- Ability to maintain focus while performing in-depth log analysis
- A sense of urgency, due diligence, attention to detail and great organizational skills
Other Desirable Skills and Experience
- Recent experience working in a Security or Network Operations Centre.
- Certifications: CCNA, CompTIA Security+, CEH, GIAC, GCIH.
- Windows/Linux System Administration experience.
We help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cybercrime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation, and transform their operations. We do this using our unique set of solutions, systems, experience and processes – often collecting and analysing huge volumes of data.
We employ over 4,000 people across 18 countries in the Americas, APAC, UK and EMEA