GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
Knight Point Systems (KPS), a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned business, was founded in 2005 to address the IT and infrastructure challenges facing Federal government agencies. Since that time, KPS has established itself as one the fastest growing providers of technology and consulting services across Federal government, State and Local government, and commercial enterprises. Our staff maintain expertise spanning a wide spectrum of IT management, technology, and service solutions. We are repeatedly recognized as a “Best Place to Work” for maintaining an exceptional work environment for our employees. KPS is appraised at Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 and holds ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 27001:2013 certifications. Through KPS’ Horizon®, our customers are able to consume technology and services traditionally, cloud-enable their data centers on premises through our ‘as a Service’ offerings, or transition services off premises to KPS’ cloud environment.
Repeatedly recognized as an elite public sector IT provider, KPS has a well-documented history of dedication to its staff. We have been recognized as an exceptional work place by The Washington Post and Washington Business Journal and were named to Inc. Magazine’s definitive top 100 of America’s Strongest and Most Strategic Growth Firms. These accolades do not come by chance. They are the result of a company that takes stock in the working environment it creates and a corporate approach that is designed to care for, enhance, and appreciate every employee—which invariably translates into more competently-delivered, higher-value services for its clients.
KPS is an EEO/AA employer. KPS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. KPS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
Security Compliance Analyst for certification and accreditation and security assessments.
- As part of a team conduct C&A operations for DHS HQ
- Participate in administration, planning, strategy, outreach, change management board services, change management operations, tool administration, system integration, and security assessments
Success Factors / Job Competencies:
- Executing the 4Cs (Candor, Competence, Confidence, and Commitment) on a daily basis
- Taking care of your personnel and providing quality support to the customer
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Working with computers and architecture
- Sitting for lengths of time
- Operating at peak and non-peak hours
- Certification and Accreditation and/or ISSO experience
- 2-6 years’ experience
- Experience conducting and documenting vulnerability assessments (SSPs, POA&Ms, Security Control Assessments)
- Knowledge of and experience with NIST SP 800-115, 800-53 Rev3, 800-53A, 800-137, and 800-37 Rev1, DHS 4300A
- Understanding of FISMA compliance
- Works well with team members
- Experience with penetration testing
- Security+ or CISSP
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Nessus, Web Inspect, DBProtect, AppDetective
- Good writing skills