GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
Doozer Software’s IT staffing division is currently assisting one of our customers in a search for a IT Security Compliance Specialist. The primary responsibility will be assessing IT security requirements, compliance and controls in addition to ensuring security policies and standards are in compliance.
This IT Security Specialist will provide implementation and support for all company security initiatives including applications and other IT related projects. This is a full time position that comes with a suite of benefits.
- Ability to develop and document security plans
- Conduct security penetration testing and vulnerability assessments.
- Ability to track and validate SOX and PCI audits
- Experience with compliance audits including reporting and updates
- PCI, COBIT, ISO 2700 Security Frameworks or related experience
- Exposure to risk assessments and use of various technologies
- Penetration testing tools
- Linux Operating Systems
- Network Security