GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
MSA Security is an industry leader in providing explosive screening services that cover a broad spectrum of explosives and other weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) to include improvised explosives, chemical and radiological weapons. MSA Security is the largest private provider of single purpose, single handler Explosive Detection Canine (EDC) services in the United States with EDC assets deployed worldwide.
The role of Security Consultant at MSA Security will be to provide clients with high end analysis, reporting and client services in support of the Consulting Services Division’s operational requirements. This is a dynamic role that reports to the Director of the Consulting Services Division.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
• Provide services for clients primarily in financial and industrial organizations helping them develop strategies in areas including, but not limited to: Security Compliance, Organizational Resilience, Physical Security Planning and Specialized Security Program Development.
• In-depth understanding of physical security, access control, threat and risk assessment and mitigation are all important to fulfilling this role.
• Flexibility and the ability to rapidly learn and apply new concepts to client’s needs.
• Ability to travel approximately 35% pre-planned domestic and / or international
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Excellent report writing skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• The ability to operate concurrently on several different projects across the above disciplines
• Preferred 5-10 years in Sales
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• The ideal candidate will have achieved Board Certification in Security Management (CPP) and/or Physical Security (PSP) from ASIS International.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit: EEOC Poster and EEOC GINA Supplement MSA Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories