GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
Reports To: Program Manager and Customer
Work Location: Washington, DC
Clearance: Active Top Secret/SCI
Position Available: ASAP
Advantage SCI, LLC is currently seeking a Security Specialist candidates to be considered for employment to support a government agency in Washington, DC.
Summary of Duties includes, but is not limited to:
• Manages the I&A Security Classification Guides.
• Conduct compliance review in accordance with 32 CFR.
• Verifying clearances for senior leaderships visitor to include proving escorts if needed.
• Issuing Intelligence Community Badge to Federals/Contractors.
• Conducting Understanding Derivative Classification and Marking training.
• Providing Security related training as needed.
• Conduct OPSEC Briefing (Initial/Refresher).
• Develop annual OPSEC training and booklet.
• Other duties as assigned
• Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance with favorable Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
• A minimum of four (4) years of comparable experience with specific experience
• Demonstrated high-level proficiency in oral and written communications and experience in interviewing
• Must be able to Travel CONUS and OCONUS, if needed
• Be experienced in Microsoft Office products to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
• Be experienced in conducting briefings
• Be available for flexible hours (to include evenings and weekends)
• Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
• Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
• Noise level: Low to moderate