AASKI Technology is a dynamic government services and solutions provider to multi-faceted Military and Commercial sectors. By creating a highly stable work environment centered on fulfilling our customers’ needs, AASKI fosters a challenging work environment for its employees.
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of PM Electronic Warfare & Cyber, implement Cybersecurity controls and security engineering for enterprise and tactical systems. Duties include preparing and reviewing documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs). Performing vulnerability and risk assessment analysis to support required certification and authorization. Provide Cybersecurity oversight, guidance and support to the customer in accordance with the requirements of the Army Information Assurance program. Must have strong working knowledge of current Army Cybersecurity policy; AR 25-2, DoD 8570.01, ICD 503, NIST 800 series, and Intelligence Community (IC) Best Business Practices. Develop a product/system security posture through lifecycle implementation of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) by creating security risk management plans and assessing vulnerabilities of program systems, performing research and analysis, and assessing the impacts of system design choices, technological advances, and malicious code. The candidate will author system’s security documentation and identify potential security weaknesses and vulnerabilities, recommend implementing security controls to mitigate vulnerabilities and to reduce overall system risk.
- Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Engineering or IT; Master’s preferred.
- DoD 8570.01M compliant at the IAT/IAM 2 level (level 3 preferred).
- DoD 8570.01M Computing Environment (CE) certification.
- Preference to candidates with Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) certification.
- 6 years progressively complex experience in the development, integration, and implementation of Cybersecurity related Authorization packages and program protection standards for EW and C4ISR systems.
- 6 years analysis and resolution of operational INFOSEC issues not limited to the integration of INFOSEC solutions and technologies into operational processes while accommodating the impact of Cost, Schedule, and Performance of the project.
- Expert in configuration and security hardening of MS Windows and RHEL based systems.
- Experience implementing a software assurance plan to include static and dynamic code analysis.
- Prior System Security Engineering or Software Assurance experience desired.
- Familiarity with current Army CIO/G-6 and DAMI G2 Authorization workflow and relevant NIST 800-53 guidance.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
- Long and Short Term Disability.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
- And more!
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions.
US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.
All employees of the Company are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.