|Location||Canton, MA, US|
|Dunkin Brands is one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide, Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) is one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants (QSR) serving hot and cold coffee and baked goods, as well as hard-serve ice cream. At the end of fiscal 2015, Dunkin’ Brands’ nearly 100 percent franchised business model included more than 11,700 Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants and more than 7,600 Baskin-Robbins restaurants. Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. is headquartered in Canton, Mass. All of this remarkable success is due to the hard work of our motivated and dedicated team of approximately 1,100 employees.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. We are expanding our brands – Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin Robbins and need hard working, energetic people to help us reach our goals. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude and are looking for a company that invests in its employees, then please apply!
For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
|Purpose of Position:
The IT Sr. Business Systems Analyst is a key member of the IT Store Systems team. This will be a key business-facing position partnering with cross-functional business partners to deliver strategic in-store technology solutions.
Under the direction of the Sr. Manager, IT Store Systems the candidate will be responsible for requirement gathering & documentation, system analysis, gap analysis, process & procedure documentation of in-store system technologies to meet business priorities and initiatives.
|Day to Day Accountabilities:
· The candidate is responsible for the requirement gathering, gap identification and system analysis phases of projects as it relates to store system technologies.
Solution set could include, but is not limited to:
o Point of Sale ecosystem (POS – including in-store payment applications, Site Servers, POS Terminals, Kitchen Production System, Printers, Scanners, etc.)
o Back Office System – Menu Configuration, Labor, Inventory, Reporting, Supply Chain
o Other applications (Drive thru timers, Wireless headsets, Loss prevention system, Order confirmation displays, Building automation, In-store music, guest Wi-Fi, Kitchen optimization, etc.)
· Lead requirement gathering sessions with cross-functional teams and vendor partners for assigned projects
· Elicit and document detailed level business requirements including use cases and user stories
· Transforming business requirements into functional and technical requirements
· Perform detailed gap analysis of current state solutions with respect to proposed requirements
· Collaborate with vendor partners and IT stakeholders (solution managers) to come up with detailed system analysis and business design documents
· Create, manage and maintain on an ongoing basis system procedure workflow documents and identify solution enhancements to streamline system usage by end users
· Ensure deliverables are produced to meet defined project goals and timelines
· Build and foster relationships with key technology providers and business teams
· Create and communicate a compelling technology vision to IT and Operations leadership and franchisee leaders, with an ability to leverage logic, experience, facts, and passion to influence others
· Keep abreast of technology trends in the restaurant and retail industries and work with business partners and IT leadership to identify relevant implementation opportunities to anticipate and meet business needs and improve operational efficiencies with the underlying goal of franchisee profitability
· Participate in source selection activities for introduction of a new technology or replacement of existing technology platform(s) through RFI (Request for Information), RFP (Request for Proposal) and CRP (Conference Room Pilot) processes
· Follow standard system development life cycle management processes and project management methodology for solution development to support business initiatives.
· Work closely with Enterprise Risk department and IT Security teams to ensure all requirements being proposed meet PCI/PA-DSS guidelines and adhere to data security and privacy requirements.
· Be an agent of change in a dynamic Store Systems technology space influencing key stakeholders by articulating a persuasive vision of technology
The above is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities expected of this position. Additional tasks may be assigned as needed.
Connectivity and Key Interfaces:
Develop and maintain productive professional relationships with business stakeholders and IT colleagues
This individual will work closely with other subject matter experts within the IT Department as well as with designated internal and external business/vendor partners and staff. The candidate will partner closely with restaurant Operating Systems team in a consulting role.
· Bachelor degree with concentration in Information Technology or business
· 4+ years of progressive, relevant IT experience in retail or restaurant industries (preferably in a franchised organization)
· 4+ years’ experience in gathering business requirements, performing gap analysis and associated documentation
· 4+ years’ experience with creating requirement documentation, user flows, procedure workflows, etc.; developing release cycles and vendor management; system design and architecting highly scalable solutions; SaaS and Cloud computing highly desirable; and with web services and XML highly desirable.
· Proficient in using requirement gathering and process flow software (Visio, UML, etc.)
· Experienced in developing and implementing multiple store system technology platforms – POS, Back Office and related systems
· In depth knowledge on one or more commercially available POS & Back office systems – e.g. Radiant, Micros, JDA, CrunchTime!, Altametrics, Aloha, etc.
· Experience designing, implementing or supporting payment processing software and hardware (payment processors, payment gateways, EMV, etc.) in a retail/restaurant store. Exposure to tokenization, E2EE and P2PE is a plus.
· Experienced in designing systems to meet PCI/PA-DSS, PII and PHI regulations
· Knowledge of database design concepts with ability to write SQL queries with experience using one of the mainstream databases – e.g. Oracle, MSSQL Server, Teradata, etc.
· Awareness of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations and its impact to project management and system design
· System development experience is highly desirable
· Exposure to network architecture is a plus
· Proficient in using Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Excellent time management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, such as meeting facilitation, executive presentation and technical writing
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to meet common objectives through relationship management
|Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
Office Based Roles:
Position is 100% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under office conditions. Approximately 0-5% travel will be required in support of the position’s responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands and finger to feel and handle; reach with arms and hands; talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, and crouch. While performing this job the employee may be required to lift up to 25 pounds, stand for long periods of time in a restaurant and outdoor environment.
|How To Apply|
|To be considered for this position, please apply by clicking the link below. You can also view all jobs on our career site at https://careers.dunkinbrands.com.
Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and considers all applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or veteran status or any other legally protected category.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please email us at[email protected] and include the nature of your request, your name and preferred method of contact. Requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case by case basis. Any application materials submitted will not be considered and we will not respond to any inquires made that are unrelated to requests for reasonable accommodation by individuals with disabilities.
|Professional Area||Information Technology|
|Amount of Travel|
|Work At Home|
|Budgeted Cost to Fill||500|
|Actual Cost to Fill|
|Occupational Category||IT/Software Development|
|Occupational Area I||Systems Analysis – IT|
|Occupational Area II|
|Occupational Area III|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non-Manager)|