GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
CrowdStrike is looking for a highly motivated, self-driven, Sr. Penetration Tester dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world. Our CrowdStrike Services team offers opportunities to expand your skill set through a wide variety of engagements including front page incident response investigations, adversary-focused penetration testing (be the adversary, don’t just run scans), and proactive and strategic assessment services for organizations you’ll find on the annual Fortune 100 list.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize exploitation tools for gaining access to remote systems.
- Identify tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) for intrusion sets.
- Conduct vulnerability analysis for exploitation opportunities.
- Develop, refine and utilize tools, techniques and procedures to conduct red team exercises or penetration testing.
- Use of advanced software applications for network monitoring, forensics analysis, malware analysis, vulnerability analysis, and exploitation activities.
Desired Technical Skills
- Minimum of four (4) years of relative work experience in red teaming, penetration testing or related experience.
- Scripting ability with Python, Bash, PowerShell, and java.
- Experience Red Team and penetration testing environments.
- Strong experience with Window and Unix systems.
Nice to Have:
- Experience conducting Web Application Penetration Testing
- Experience conducting Physical Penetration Testing
- Experience conducting Mobile Application Penetration Testing
- Experience conducting SCADA Penetration Testing
- Experience with security tools – Proxies, Port Scanners, Vulnerability Scanners, Exploit Frameworks (ex: Burp, Nessus, Nmap, Metasploit, Cobalt Strike)
- Experience as computer network exploitation (CNE) operator.
- Knowledge of an attacker kill chain or steps of a cyber attack
BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Information Security, Information Assurance, Cybersecurity, or equivalent work experience.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.