Title: Systems Analyst
Job Category: Systems Engineer
Job Type: Exempt (salaried)
Location: Greenbelt, MD
The candidate is required to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance.
The candidate is required to be onsite at the project facility in Greenbelt, MD during normal business hours.
- Support analysis of various systems components to include requirements, architecture, design, modeling, planning, release/deployment artifacts among several others.
- Designs and documents system architecture and associated designs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Provide enhancement recommendations or improvements to systems by studying current workflows and designs and determining inefficiencies.
- Supports the creation of project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Supports the monitoring of project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- BS degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of systems development experience
- Experience developing and integrating complex systems through the full system development life cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships in team environments and with other business organizations
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance
- Experience in one or more of the technical domain – cloud solutions, cloud migrations, mobility, enterprise web portals, networking, enterprise data solutions, identity management systems, cyber security and other areas in the IT data collection and analysis field.
Imagine Believe Realize, LLC (IBR) is an emerging small business focused on delivering software and systems engineering solutions to government and commercial clients. Our talent acquisition strategy is tailored to career seeking candidates who embrace continuous learning and desire to grow as a professional in the software/systems engineering industry. We strive to enhance our team members ability to thrive in the workplace by creating a proper work/life balance and first class benefits package that includes:
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 401k matching
- life insurance at no cost to our employees
- short term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- long term disability insurance at no cost to our employees
- health care flex spending accounts
- dependent care flex spending accounts
- training opportunities
- education assistance opportunities