GET THE FREE NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY APP FOR YOUR PHONE AND TABLET
Red River is seeking an exceptional individual for this Austin, TX based position.
The Senior Project Manager will be assigned to the Storage on Demand Team in Red River’s Austin, TX location. The Senior Project Manager will be an exceptional representative of Red River and maintain the highest standards of professionalism, attention to detail, and responsiveness to customer requests. The Senior Project Manager will work actively in the Storage on Demand PMO and lead the Project Management staff to review and develop requirements, develop integrated program plans, attend customer meetings and support the day to day operations of the program. The Senior Project Manager will establish a working relationship with our customer and Prime Contractor in order to facilitate communication and manage expectations.
- Manage a highly complex organizational framework of organic and external project and program managerial and engineering personnel. Extremely effective communicator that aligns all activities towards success and 100% Customer Satisfaction.
- A highly effective change manager that supports a collaborative and open communication environment fostering creativity and innovation in daily operations.
- Execute highly effective Communications Management. Create and implement both program and project communications plans that enable the project team to effectively execute on project requirements and meet project objectives
- Exemplary professional who manages through effective articulation of requirements and drives the team in delivery of complex projects using necessary project management methodologies and frameworks as may be required. Must be able to dynamically adapt to the correct framework as the specific task or project may warrant.
- As the primary Red River point of contact, manage channels of communications for effectiveness and efficiency in operations. Streamline and focus all communications between organic, customer, and prime contract program stakeholders
- Highly effective oral communicator responsible for the creation and delivery of presentations ranging from periodic status to detailed program status review, technical design, and other ad hoc presentations as may be requested by customer or program stakeholders.
- Manage the collection, compilation and review of technical and program data to support all program level reporting requirements. Responsible for compliance with program format and delivery, accuracy of data and professional presentation of material
- Responsible for the management of documentation archiving and the consistent use of data stores for documentation version control and accuracy. Must be familiar with Office 365 One Drive and SharePoint
- Directly responsible for the accuracy and content in meeting minutes, presentations and status reporting deliverables. Effective at compiling and documenting minutes and memorandum for record for meetings and telephone and other conversations to control, manage and communicate actions and requirements. Review, edit and approve all documentation and deliverables for this effort.
- Demonstrated capability of continuous improvement through process refinement and development of effective processes to standardize activities and create highly effective workflows.
- Travel to customer sites as required to support program initiatives including, but not limited to, offsite monthly and quarterly customer review meetings.
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification required.
- Agile based certification and experience highly desired
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills critical to success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are critical.
- Previous experience with Department of Veterans Affairs is highly desired
- Previous experience managing data center environments is highly desired
- Technical knowledge in mass storage and its application in a data center is preferred
- Candidate will be analytical and have a keen grasp on evaluating project activities and mitigating risks to project success.
- Experience with collaboration tools such as Jabber and WebEx are required
- Highly experienced with SharePoint, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- A keen grasp of MS Project and ability to create, manage and maintain project files from simple projects to complex integrated master schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Preferred: 5 to 7 years’ experience as a Project Manager in a Storage technology environment, including good grasp of project management processes.
- A highly motivated self-starter that will perform exceptional quality work, meeting deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Demonstrate effective leadership, managerial expertise, and effective coaching of the entire team focused on team success and exceptional customer satisfaction
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other team members and project stakeholders
Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task. Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty. The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.
Established in 1995, Red River delivers information technology solutions to a worldwide military and civilian customer base and the New England enterprise market including healthcare, financial services and education customers. Red River is ranked the 5th fastest growing company in NH by Business NH Magazine and has demonstrated consistent year over year revenue and employee growth since its inception. With corporate offices in Claremont, NH, Red River has satellite offices in Virginia.
Red River Computer Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.