Personal Notes: No Personal Notes
Scan Date/Time: 2015-11-20 15:27:08
Scan: You can go to http://www.AmIHackerProof.com/Results and do a search for this scan.
Purchase: If you would like to purchase the detailed report, please click on the following link:
Purchase the Report for $25
Find Out On
There are 5 stages to computer hacking, Reconnaissance, Scanning, Gaining Access, Maintaining Access and Covering Tracks. AmIHackerProof.com handles the first 2 stages, Reconnaissance and Scanning. When you see a computer hacker in the movies or on television, they never show you the reconnaissance or the scanning portion. 80% of computer hacking is research. AmIHackerproof.com also scans your website like a hacker to find vulnerabilities that might exploit the website.
The following information is based on our vulnerability test, which may differ from other vulnerability scanners. Please note, websites are not hosted on the same server as the email server or the home/office network. What this scan does show, is the level of experience of the individuals hired by the company to protect their website. A persons level of education in website design or computer science, does not suggest they are computer hackers. Most computer hackers do not have college degrees.
Some people believe that because they do not have any personal, financial or client information at their website, they are not vulnerable to being hacked. Here are some reasons that disprove this idea:
- A hacker can redirect your website to your competitors website.
- A hacker can change or delete your SEO information. SEO is how search engines like Google and Bing rank your website. This can make a difference in your website being number 1 in a search or number 1million.
- If you collect email addresses at your website, so you can send out news letters, press releases or information about product or services, a hacker can add 2 lines of code that will forward all email addresses to another site.
- A hacker can add malicious code to your website so that anyone who clicks on any link at your site could get marleware, spyware or even a virus downloaded to their computer.
- If a website allows visitors to register, a hacker could download your entire user database including their names, emails addresses as well as the users passwords.
- You can have your website defaced. A hacker can deface it by posting your competitions products or
The post Website/IP enterasys.com may be hackable
, #hackerproof appeared first on Am I Hacker Proof.
View full post on Am I Hacker Proof