Personal Notes: This website was hacked 2016/03/07 by d0rk_f19h73r
Scan Date/Time: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 13:29:26
Purchase: Click here to
Purchase the Report for $25
Follow us on Social Media to receive a 50% to 100% discount code we post every week.
If This Is Not Your Website:
- You should cautious before giving this website any personal information.
- Make sure you do not use the same password on this website (or any website) that you may use for your email address, bank account, social media accounts or any other accounts you may have.
- Before entering any personal information like credit cards, social security number or even your personal address, make sure you see https in the URL. It should have a lock next to the https://TheWebsite.com.
There are 5 stages to computer hacking, Reconnaissance, Scanning, Gaining Access, Maintaining Access and Covering Tracks. AmIHackerProof.com handles the first 2 stages, Reconnaissance and Scanning. When you see a computer hacker in the movies or on television, they never show you the reconnaissance or the scanning portion. 80% of computer hacking is research. AmIHackerproof.com also scans your website like a hacker to find vulnerabilities that might exploit the website.
The following information is based on our vulnerability test, which may differ from other vulnerability scanners. Please note, websites are not hosted on the same server as the email server or the home/office network. What this scan does show, is the level of experience of the individuals hired by the company to protect their website. A persons level of education in website design or computer science, does not suggest they are computer hackers. Most computer hackers do not have college degrees.
Some people believe that because they do not have any personal, financial or client information at their website, they are not vulnerable to being hacked. Here are some reasons that disprove this idea:
- A hacker can redirect your website to your competitors website.
- A hacker can change or delete your SEO information. SEO is how search engines like Google and Bing rank your website. This can make a difference in your website being number 1 in a search or number 1million.
- If you collect email addresses at your website, so you can send out news letters, press releases or information about product or services, a hacker can add 2 lines of code that will forward all email addresses to another site.
- A hacker can add malicious code to your website so that anyone who clicks on any link at your site could get marleware, spyware or even a virus downloaded to their computer.
- If a website allows visitors to register, a hacker could download your entire user database including their names, emails addresses as well as the users passwords.
- You can have your website defaced. A hacker can deface it by posting your competitions products or services on your home page.
- A hacker could change your phone number or address on your websites so that your customers cannot call or find your business.
The post Website/IP secretorestaurant.com may be hackable #hacked, #website, #hackerproof appeared first on AmIHackerProof.com.
View full post on AmIHackerProof.com
. . . . .
View full post on Are You Hacker Proof