KRG Technologies Inc.
25000 | Avenue Stanford | Suite 120 | Valencia, CA 91355
Phone: (661) 367 8000 Ext. 203
Job Title : Windows Systems Administrator
Hiring Mode : Contract
Location : Washington DC
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for supporting the AD FS and FIM services for Office 365 cloud messaging and SharePoint applications environments. System administration tasks include: Maintaining the infrastructure with system patches and upgrades; troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure issues working together with messaging, AD, DB, and Web teams, and application owners; engaging with the technical support service, the Premier Support for Windows Azure, if necessary.
• Responsible for supporting the SailPoint IIQ service for WBG. System administration tasks include: Maintaining the infrastructure with system patches and upgrade; troubleshooting and resolving SailPoint IIQ infrastructure related issues working with application developers (workflow), application teams (DB, Web, and Server Admins), and Network and OIS teams; and engaging with the SailPoint technical support, if necessary.
• Develop necessary scripts to produce specific SailPoint IIQ reports requested by IAG service users.
• Work with different project teams to understand their specific authentication and authorization needs and support them integrating their applications with the available identity and access solutions.
• Evaluate and provide feedback on future authentication and authorization technologies. Assess and provide recommendations on their business relevance and deployment.
• Maintain the optimal performance of IAM infrastructure resources by monitoring and assessing hardware/software performance. Ensure that performance meets present and future business needs. Recommend changes/enhancements to improve system availability, reliability, and performance.
• Provide third-level engineering support for resolving client issues within an ITIL Methodology including adherence to ISO20000 and ISO27001.
• Participate in data center load shift and disaster Recovery exercises.
• Review all system documentation to be delivered according to specified guidelines (e.g., Standard Operating Procedures). Maintains technical documentation.
• Conduct regular or emergency maintenance or software upgrades following the formal change management process.
• Perform troubleshooting for security incidents that require software and network forensic analysis, in close collaboration with OIS and other ITS Shared Services teams.
• Define metrics to be used for management status and statistical reports.
• Provide on-going knowledge transfer to team members and clients on security products and standards.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
• Education: Master’s or Bachelor’s degree(s) in Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
• Role Specific Experience: Minimum two consecutive years of computer/electrical/software engineering experience in information security and identity management fields (five years of relevant experience required for applicants with only a Bachelor’s degree) PLUS Minimum of two years of experience in configuring, deploying, and maintaining an Identity and Access Governance (IAG) and Account Provisioning infrastructure in an enterprise setting
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) by (ISC)2 and GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE), or advanced information security training by educational organizations such as SANS Institute.
Required Skills/Abilities: (Min 5-7 years exp)
• Operational experience with Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) is a must
• Proven experience in configuring, deploying, and maintaining Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) for cloud applications. Experience in Identity Federation solutions such as CA SiteMinder Federation is a plus.
• Proven experience in supporting Windows Active Directory, including AD group policy deployment, and GPO for securing corporate computers.
• Advanced knowledge of Web Access Management (WAM) and Enterprise Directory concepts (such as LDAP, Virtual Directory, Meta Directory, and LDIF) is required. Experience with Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition and Radiant Logic VDS in a business environment is a plus.
• Strong knowledge in the areas of Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Lync, SQL, and Certification Authority.
• Good understanding of Context-based Authentication and Risk-based Authentication solutions, particularly their effective use on mobile and unmanaged devices accessing corporate and cloud applications.
• Good understanding of system software design and development methodologies and implementation experience. C++, C#, Java, or Python programming and scripting knowledge in Linux and Windows environments is desired.
• Experience troubleshooting system hardware and software, particularly to investigate problems related to device drivers.
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking and protocols (DNS, ICMP, SMB, SSL/TLS, etc.)
• Familiarity with performance analysis using performance monitoring and tuning tools.
• Strong analytical thinking skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to work effectively in a team/task force as a participant or team leader.
• Demonstrate flexibility to work environment changes and emerging opportunities.
• Ability to balance risks and reprioritize as needed.
• Demonstrate continuing professional development.
• Superior verbal and written communication/presentation skills in English.
• Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus)
• Experience with SailPoint IIQ is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.