DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “5 Days Live Training on Ethical Hacking Certification Bootcamp” training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Certified Ethical Hackers are hired by organization’s either on contract or as full-time employees to help improve the organizations security posture. C – EH is a required baseline certification for many different job roles, but the function of ethical hacking itself involves a methodical practice of identifying, evaluating, testing, and reporting on vulnerabilities in an organization.
Ethical Hacking is a broad practice that covers many different technologies, but by systematically applying the methodologies taught in the C – EH program, ethical hackers can evaluate nearly any application or infrastructure they are tasked with, identify potential vulnerabilities, and provide recommendations on how those vulnerabilities can be remediated.
In the case of military organizations, ethical hackers are highly trained in offensive and defensive activities and possess the critical skill sets and tactics to evaluate target systems and defend their own organization’s assets in real time.
Ethical Hacking Certification Course Objective
- While this is very much a personal decision for most, holding a C – EH certification communicates to your potential or current employer that you possess the baseline knowledge and skills to be an effective and productive member of the security team. The field of cybersecurity is rapidly growing with projected Job opportunity growth of 33%, according to U.S. Department of Labor, globally there is an insufficient supply of qualified people creating amazing opportunities for Certified Ethical Hackers in nearly every industry.
- The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act so you will be better positioned to set up your security infrastructure and defend against attacks. By providing an understanding of system weaknesses and vulnerabilities, the CEH course helps students learn to protect their organizations and strengthen their security controls in order to minimize the risk of a malicious attack.
- CEH was built to incorporate a hands-on environment and systematic process across each ethical hacking domain and methodology, giving you the opportunity to work toward proving the required knowledge and skills needed to achieve the CEH credential and perform the job of an ethical hacker.
- Now in its 12th version, CEH continues to evolve with the latest operating systems, tools, tactics, exploits, and technologies.
Key Topics Covered:
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k22hwo
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.