This post was contributed by a community member.
- How to calculate expected alimony and/or child support payments
- Ramifications of failure to pay child support
- What payments should you expect to receive or payout, and how does it factor into managing your cash flow?
- How will your obligation to pay or the ability to receive alimony and/or child support affect your ability to own (or rent) a place to live?
- How will your cash flow need to pay for a mortgage, real estate taxes, home improvements, maintenance, and repairs be factored into alimony?
- How would alimony or child support payments or receipts affect your ability to qualify for a mortgage?
- What factors are taken into consideration regarding alimony (i.e., length of the marriage, age of the spouses, health, occupation, economic circumstances)
- Things to consider when creating a parenting plan
- Strategies to help your children have a sense of stability during and after the transitions
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance and/or during the LIVE Meeting.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required at http://bit.ly/ProvidenceMarch9.
We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact us at or 1-877-355-7649.
To find out more about other informative and social events hosted by Vesta, like us at Facebook.com/VestaDivorce or visit us at VestaDivorce.com.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.